The Decorative Arts SIG will be meeting at the ARLIS/NA conference in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, March 27 from 12:30 to 1:20. Please mark your calendars and join us for our annual meeting where we will share events and accomplishments by members, discuss topics of interest and revisit the progress of ongoing projects. Some of the matters planned for discussion include:
- Decorative Arts bibliography as a shared and growing document
- Updates on the proposed digitization of Crockery and Glass
- Information sharing within the SIG (blog, Slack, Google Drive, what is the best platform or platforms?)
- Blog posts—who is interested in contributing?
- Interest in creating a resource list of libraries with significant holdings in the area of the Decorative Arts
- Brainstorming ideas for session proposals for 2020 in St. Louis
If you have other topics that you would like to add to the discussion, please let us know.
Also, check out the rest of the Decorative Arts SIG website to see the latest blog post from Elizabeth Broman of Cooper Hewitt, or to access the minutes from last year’s SIG meeting.